Book Online Now!
VDU Assessor Course Aim:
The aim of this VDU Assessor course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills to be able to assess Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Workstations and advise others on the correct set up of workstations
On completion of this VDU Assessor course delegates will be able to:
- Identify the hazards associated with Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Explain the harm posed by Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Explain the legislation that applies to Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Carry out a Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Workstation Assessment
- Legal requirements
- Minimum Requirements
- Anatomy & backcare
- Ergonomic principles and Risk Assessment
- Skills demonstration
On completion of this course learners will have access to our online resources complete with interactive exercises, guide documents, Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessment Sheets and Checklists.
Currently we are delivering this course through videoconferencing to the comfort of your own home!
On successful completion of this VDU Assessor course, delegates will receive a Qualtec DSE VDU Assessor Certificate
Why complete this course?
The Health & Safety Authority of Malta require that VDU assessments are carried out for all computer users and the computer users are trained the safe use of work stations. This is set out in the Occupational Health and Safety Authority Act (Chapter 424 of the Laws of Malta) and the Minimum Health and Safety Requirements for Work with Display Screen Equipment Regulations.