Book Online Now!
Manual Handling Course aim:
The aim of this Manual Handling Course is to provide learners with the knowledge, skill and attitude to perform manual handling tasks safety. This is to ensure that the organisation is compliance with the HSA’s requirements.
Course learning outcomes:
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- List the duty of the employers and employees in relation to manual handling
- Explain the purpose composition and characteristics of the main parts of the spinal column and explain their relevance to manual handling
- Identify hazards associated with manual handling tasks
- List the equipment available to avoid or reduce the risks associated with manual handling tasks
- Explain the importance of good nutrition fitness to manual handling
- Perform manual handing tasks in accordance with the principles of safe manual handling.
- Manual Handling Risk Assessment
- Mechanical Equipment
- Fitness & Flexibility
- Principles of safe Manual Handling
On successful completion of this course learners will receive a Manual Handling certificate from Qualtec.
The theory part of our manual handling course will be delivered through our Manual Handling Course Online on our LMS. The practical element is completed and assessed through Zoom by our QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor.
The cost of this manual handling course is 55 euro. Group discounts are available.
Good Manual Handling course with some valuable information. Gary Trappe. Harvest Financial.
Sean’s delivery was excellent. Ann Rooney.
Great instructor! Sorcha Fitzpatrick.
Great, many achievements! Sr. Stella Milia. CFE Dundrum
Very informative manual handling course, great instructor. Not boring.
Thank you very much. We had so much fun today. We learnt alot. Eduardo Duldulad.
Thanks Sean. You were great! Roisin Healy.
Sean was a brilliant instructor and I really enjoyed the manual handling course. I learned alot in such a short space of time. Lucy Duff.